Pruning trees and take downs are services we offer throughout the year; the following reasons will outline why pruning your trees are important:
- Some trees are just really old, and their branches are damaged from storms or rotted from insect and disease. We can help get rid of those dead branches, which will make your tree more presentable and more importantly safer if pruned. Some need to be taken down completely for safety reason
- It will leave room for newer, healthier branches and leaves to grow in; it’ll also help to improve the air circulation.
- It’ll help reduce the size of the tree; some trees grow too tall, blocking the sun, and when they get to a certain height, they can be very dangerous!
- If there’s a branch obstructing your view or blocking sunlight, pruning will remove it.
- If you’re looking to reshape or design your tree, pruning can help produce a redesign the look of your tree.
- Tree’s can grow to close to the house so need to be taken down completely. Sometimes branches can just be taken off.
A lot of pruning and take down jobs, especially for large trees, require thick saws, climbing, chainsaws, and rigging systems to take down the heavy branches.
For more information about our tree pruning and take down services, please give Lola’s Landscape a call at 774-248-4584.