Fall is here, and we are officially taking on reservations for our signature fall clean up services! If you’re in the Norfolk County area, feel free to call Lola’s Landscape at 774-248-4584 to make a reservation today; hurry slots fill up fast!
The summer was hot, and the hot rays can cause some damage to both your grass and the soil; the fall is really the time to “put your lawn to bed”. Just like a squirrel stocks up on nuts for the winter season, you need to feed your lawn the right nutrients during the fall to prepare it for the spring season.
Here are some of the ways we can help you care for your lawn during the fall season:
- Feed you lawn with much needed nutrients; fertilizing your lawn will help create a strong and healthy roots. Fertilizing will replenish your lawn’s roots with the nutrients it lost during the hot, humid summer.
- Don’t forget to water you lawn! Be sure to water you lawn and plants early in the day to avoid evaporation.
- Help your soil breath with our aeration services! Foot traffic and debris can really smother your soil; aeration will loosen up the soil so that all parts will receive the water and sunlight they need to thrive.
- Be sure to level the ground and to fill in ruts; dethatching will loosen up the soil by removing all of that excess debris.
- Remove those leaves! Removing leaves is a pain to most, but we view it as an essential part of the fall cleanup service! Removing leaves and twigs is essential so your soil and lawn can breath; if you leave leaves covering your lawn, they become wet and heavy, and can cause some serious damage to your lawn. Don’t forget, insects and diseases love dark and moist environments.
- Mow your lawn. After all the leaves and debris are removed, it’s time to mow your lawn; this will be the last cut of the season, and it will be a short one, since you won’t mow your lawn again until spring.
This is our fall cleanup services in a nutshell! For a more extended list of our fall services, please give Lola’s Landscape a call at 774-248-4584; don’t forget to schedule a head of time because slots fill up fast!