With warm weather finally upon us, the great outdoors can be a reason for concern when dealing with irritating insects that can potentially spread harmful diseases. Reclaim your yard today with these simple steps to avoid mosquitos and ticks this summer season.
How to avoid Ticks & Mosquito’s:
- Reduce standing water to avoid mosquito threats
- Toss additional leaves, grass and firewood from your yard
- Turn over sandboxes or plastic toys
- Remove tarps that may hold water throughout the season
- Clean up around hose and lawn edges and maintain Lawn short
- Care for pets by using collars and sprays
- Hire professionals to utilize sprays that kill live ticks and mosquitos
This summer, Lola’s Landscape has the right solutions for your bug problems. We provide a six step spraying program to help eliminate the mosquito and tick population. Our program will allow you to enjoy the outdoors for your family and guests without worrying about irritating mosquitos and ticks. We are fully insured for pesticide spray which will help eliminate ticks from your yard.
For further information on our spraying services contact us today 774-248-4584. Or fill our contact form.